Representing hashish companies is fraught with moral traps. Hashish companies require steering in navigating complicated and shifting state and native laws, and offering that steering in a federally unlawful panorama requires a fragile dance. To find out about and focus on potential pitfalls in representing California hashish companies, be a part of us on December 7 at 12pm PST for a webinar entitled “Ethically Navigating Native and State Licensing for Hashish Companies.”
On the webinar, attorneys Julie Hamill of Harris Bricken and Ruben Duran of Greatest Greatest & Krieger will present tips about traverse the ever-changing panorama of native and state licensing with out getting your shoppers or your self in bother. The attorneys will cowl modifications to the California Guidelines of Skilled Conduct, updates to federal insurance policies and state laws, and cautionary tales of hashish attorneys who’ve discovered their ethics referred to as into query.
- Persevering with rigidity between state and federal legal guidelines
- Making use of the brand new Guidelines of Skilled Conduct
- Regional bar affiliation ethics opinions
- Legal professional-Consumer privilege considerations
- Public legislation: conflicts of curiosity and bribery
- Actual life moral situations
That is an intermediate degree program price 1 MCLE credit score in Authorized Ethics. Some expertise with hashish legislation is assumed. Please go right here to register!
For extra of Julie’s work, please try the beneath posts: